Search Engine Marketing
Webical Solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of search marketing solutions. We will work with clients to develop strategic media plans that maximize their investment in online advertising.
Webical employs search engine optimizers who work 24/7 to ensure your website always gains a high rank in a search. We have successfully optimized hundreds of online businesses.
Webical registers your website in all leading search engines like Google, Yahoo, AltaVista etc.; we help you to drive traffic for a fixed cost per click. XML Trusted Feeds are the best way to guarantee your pages are included.
Webical Search Engine marketing experts strategically index your web pages in order to generate traffic from web search engines. We ensure that search engines include your web pages in their database and overall search marketing performance is improved. We can ensure this by our
- Experience: We have more than a decade of experience in executing efficient search engine optimization and ROI focused search engine marketing campaigns delivering unprecedented performance for some of the leading brands in the industry.
- Data driven decisions: Our Search Engine marketing is driven by an analytical engine where results come from hard data, which would be applied.
- Precision: As we are data-driven, we can take calculated risks in order to reduce the risk to our clients. We can experiment and continuously improve our processes because we have the metrics to measure success.
Our Values: We only win if our customer wins. We are focused on a long-term relationship with satisfied customers and we are committed to being you collaborators of choice!
Webical Search Engine marketing experts will develop a plan for Google AdWords, Yahoo! Sponsored Search and other major online media networks designed to capture the most relevant traffic for you.
Webical Search Engine Marketing services include:
- Search Engine Optimization & Best Practices Integration
- XML Trusted Feed
- Website Architecture Analysis
- Pay-for-Placement (P4P).